While selling a company, being prepared not only means getting your books and records organized and preparing a descriptive executive summary of your company, it also involves educating yourself to properly address the common questions that will inevitably be asked by prospective acquirers. Properly preparing and addressing these questions will maximize an acquirer’s comfort level, reduce their perceived risk and increase valuation.
Successfully selling a business is generally a once in a lifetime event that requires the services of a professional intermediary. Profound will work with you throughout the process to:
- Determine the worth of your business
- Understand current market conditions
- Formulate a strategy
- Identify and Qualify buyers
- Prepare and present your company to maximize perceived value and price
- Negotiate optimal price and deal structure to maximize proceeds from sale
- Coordinate Due Diligence
- Assist in Documentation & Legal Process
- Post Closing Integration
Selling your business can be stressful and time consuming. Let Profound, with our decade long experience in UAE, help you navigate this process and successfully sell your company to achieve the most favorable outcome.
Do you want to know more about our company and what we can do for you?
OFFICE ADDRESSProfound Business Centre
3 Floor, Office 301
Al Safa Tower, 58, Sheikh Zayed Road
Telephone: +1 800 603 6035
Fax: +1 800 889 9898